All Seasons Fireplace offers fireplace installation by licensed professionals. Our installers are licensed, bonded and insured. We ensure that all fireplace products we provide are installed to manufacturer specifications and State of Minnesota building codes. Our installation services include the following:
- Gas lines and connection for gas fireplaces, freestanding stoves, inserts, log sets, gas grills and outdoor fire pits.
- Venting for gas and wood burning fireplaces and inserts.
If your project requires general contracting services, we can refer you to a tried and true professional who is familiar with our process and who will deliver the following services:
- Basic framing with non combustible building board for gas fireplaces
- Mantel design and installation
- Stone fabrication and installation
Before your consultation, consider reviewing our Fireplace Shopping Checklist to help us better serve you.
Our annual fireplace tune up service will keep your fireplace operating beautifully and safely. All fireplace manufacturers recommend annual service to maintain the safe operation of your fireplace.
The fireplace must be operating at the time of the tune-up and the tune-up will not change or improve the original function of the fireplace.
- Our comprehensive tune up includes:
- Clean and inspect burner
- Clean and inspect pilot assembly
- Check fan and limit control
- Check and clean flame sensor
- Check ignition control sequence
- Check gas valve operation
- Check operation of safety controls
- Check gas pressure
- Check the operation of the thermocouple
- Check and tighten wire connections
- Check vent pipe
- Check termination
- Visual inspection of flame
- Check and clean blower
- Check thermostat or remote control (if applicable)
- Clean glass
- Check and set log placement
- Replenish embers
- Add sand & vermiculite (gas logs)