From All Seasons Fireplace
Shopping for a fireplace can be a confusing process; we want to help guide you through the process so that you are using your time wisely and finding the product that will best meet your needs.
Before you visit the All Seasons Fireplace showroom, please take a couple of minutes to download this form (All Seasons Fireplace Shopping Checklist) and answer a few questions so that you will be better prepared to make your store visit pleasurable and productive.
Print out the form or save it on your computer. Use this form while selecting your product.
» Fireplace Installation Services
All Seasons Fireplace offers professional installation services for all of the products that we offer. Our installers are licensed, bonded and insured. We ensure that all products we provide are installed to manufacturer specifications and State of Minnesota building codes.Products that we provide installation services for include:
- Gas lines and connection for gas fireplaces, freestanding stoves, inserts, log sets and grills and outdoor fire pits.
- Venting for gas and wood burning fireplaces and inserts.
- Basic framing and sheetrock for gas fireplaces.
- Mantel and granite installation.
- Stone installation
» Fireplace Tune-Up
Our comprehensive tune up includes:
- Clean and inspect burner
- Clean and inspect pilot assembly
- Check fan and limit control
- Check and clean flame sensor
- Check ignition control sequence
- Check gas valve operation
- Check operation of safety controls
- Check gas pressure
- Check thermocouple millivolts
- Check and tighten wire connections
- Check vent pipe
- Check termination
- Visual inspection of flame
- Check and clean blower
- Check thermostat or remote control (if applicable)
- Clean glass
- Check and set log placement
- Replenish embers
- Add sand & vermiculite (gas logs)